Packaged unit comprising condensing gas boiler and air to water heat pump
AQUAPUMP HYBRID is a packaged unit for outdoor installation, designed for hot or cold water production from renewable energy sources.
This packaged system, comprises a condensing boiler and an air to water heat pump with inverter (pre-assembled with a sealed and tested R410A cooling circuit) and is managed through a Smart Easy or Smart Web Control.
These controls prioritize heat pump operation so the condensing boiler automatically operates, only when temperature conditions around the system do not allow optimum use of renewable energy sources or when the output required from the system is higher than the output efficiency of the heat pump.
Modulation of the operation capacity (both systems) is adjusted so that priority is always given to the heat pump. Each system has its own adjustment curve and different set points for delivery, dependent upon the operating mode selected.
- Externally installed
- Up to 50 kW heating and 15 kW cooling
- Integral temperature control
- Plug and Play design, factory preset
- Connect gas, electricity and water supply ... then turn on
- Low NOx (class 6) gas fired pre-mix burner
- Air to water heat pump with inverter
- Quick and easy to install